H-ENERGY Private Limited is committed to protecting the health and sustainability of the environments in which it operates. We aspire to high standards of practice through a process of continual improvement and the adoption of international codes and standards where applicable.
To meet this commitment we will implement management systems in our operations in accordance with the requirements of our environmental standards, and strive to:
• Comply with applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
• Adopt a precautionary approach to avoid and, where this is not feasible, reduce or remedy negative impacts to the environment and biodiversity.
• Conduct impact and risk assessments in the planning stage and put in place site-specific Environmental Management Plans and, where necessary, Biodiversity Action Plans before commencing operations.
• Engage with local or affected communities to utilise their knowledge of the local environment and biodiversity.
• Seek opportunities to make positive contributions to biodiversity conservation.
• Promote efficiency in our use of energy and water with the aim of conserving natural resources, reducing atmospheric emissions and helping to mitigate the effects of climate change.
• Set objectives and targets for improving health and environmental performance, and monitor and report openly on our performance.
• Provide environmental training to our employees and actively promote awareness of environmental and biodiversity issues.
• Ensure that our contractors are aware of our environmental policy and standards, and where necessary, work with our contractors to raise their standards to meet our requirements.
• Monitor our own and Contractor performance and conduct regular audits to ensure that our controls are effective and that our environmental objectives and targets are being achieved.
• Ensure that environmental accidents, incidents, near misses and non-compliances with procedures are reported and investigated, and that lessons learned are shared.
The H-ENERGY Private Limited Health & Safety Policy enjoins the Company to protect the health and safety of everyone involved with our activities and the people who come into contact with our operations.
To achieve this, H-ENERGY will seek to provide a secure working environment and adopt appropriate international standards to protect employees and contractors, physical assets and operations against risks of injury, loss, damage or impairment from criminal, hostile or malicious acts.
To meet this commitment we will strive to:
• Regularly monitor and assess the security status of those places where we do business and the security risks associated with our operations.
• Implement a management system in our operations that meets the requirements of our security standards.
• Implement controls to ensure that the security of personnel and property is consistently carried out in accordance with relevant human rights principles and in a manner that avoids or minimises risks to the local community.
• Provide security training to employees where appropriate, and actively promote awareness of security matters.
• Ensure that those responsible for security are aware of relevant human rights issues.
• Maintain and regularly test contingency and emergency response procedures to ensure that potential security incidents are effectively dealt with.
• Report and investigate all incidents that have occurred due to any lapse in security.
The responsibility for compliance with H-Energy’s Security Policy and standards lies with the Chief Executive, Directors, Senior Managers and their staff. It is also the responsibility of each individual to be aware of the risks to personal security and to take measures commensurate with the environment in which they are living, working and travelling.
H-ENERGY Private Limited manages all its activities in a sustainable and responsible manner. We recognise the importance of effectively managing our social performance as it relates to the local communities and workforce, and strive to avoid or minimise potential adverse impacts wherever we operate.
This is achieved through the implementation of our Health, Safety, Environment, Social and Security Management Systems. Our social performance is regularly monitored and reported to the H-ENERGY Leadership and the Board of Directors.
We are committed to:
• Delivering a high level of social performance, supported by the appropriate organisational capacity and strong visible leadership.
• Communicating our social responsibilities to all personnel and training them appropriately.
• Complying with all relevant social legislation, codes of practice, and good industry practices.
• Honouring internationally accepted labour standards, ensuring non-discriminatory and equal opportunity employment practices, and supporting and respecting the protection of human rights within our sphere of influence.
• Ensuring that all potential adverse social impacts are identified, assessed and avoided; minimised where they cannot be avoided and duly compensated or offset.
• Ensuring that our activities, including those of our contractors, avoid or minimise adverse impacts on the welfare of the communities in which we operate in accordance with relevant Social and Human Rights principles.
• Undertaking engagement and consultation with our stakeholders, including disclosure of information to any affected communities throughout the project life cycle.
• Supporting and respecting the rights of indigenous communities within the scope of our operations.
• Providing an effective grievance mechanism for our workforce, the communities in which we operate and other relevant stakeholders.
• Setting social performance objectives, both internally and with our contractors, and regularly monitoring and reporting our performance.
• Undertaking periodic reviews and evaluations for measuring compliance with this policy, and constantly striving for continuous improvement of our social performance.
We shall communicate this policy to all employees and contractors as well as to external stakeholders where appropriate; and all personnel have a responsibility to understand, promote and actively assist in its implementation.
Responsibility for compliance with H-Energy’s Environmental Policy and standards lies with the Chief Executive, Directors, Senior Managers and their staff.
H-ENERGY Private Limited is committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone involved with our activities. We aspire to high standards of practice through a process of continual improvement and the adoption of international codes and standards where practicable.
To meet this commitment we will implement management systems in our operations in agreement with the requirements of our health and safety standards, and strive to:
• Promote, enhance and sustain a strong health and safety culture.
• Implement controls to ensure the safeguarding of personnel involved in our activities and in the local community.
• Provide health and safety training to our employees and actively promote awareness of health and safety issues.
• Ensure that our contractors are aware of our policies and standards and where necessary, work with our contractors to raise their standards to meet them.
• Ensure that accidents, incidents, near misses and non-compliances with procedures are reported and investigated and the lessons learned are shared.
• Set objectives and targets for improving health and safety performance and monitor and openly report on our performance.
• Monitor our performance and conduct regular audits to ensure that our controls are effective and that our health and safety standards are being achieved.
• Ensure that a high priority is placed on emergency preparedness and contingency planning, and that plans are regularly tested so that any incidents can be responded to in a timely and effective manner.
• Work with regulators and industry bodies in the formulation or improvement of laws, policies, regulations and good practices aimed at protecting health and safety.
• Consult with and respond to the concerns of other stakeholders on our health and safety performance.
Responsibility for compliance with H-Energy’s Health & Safety Policy and standards lies with the Chief Executive, Directors, Senior Managers and their staff. It is also the responsibility of each individual to be aware of the risks to personal health and safety and to take measures commensurate with the environment in which they are living, working and travelling.
“CSR isn't a particular programme, it's what we do every day, maximising
positive impact and minimising negative impact.”
World Environment Day
June 5, 2014
Under the ambit of United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), H-Energy celebrated World Environment Day (WED) on Thursday, 5th June 2014. The celebrations at Mumbai Office began with an Exhibition of handmade products by MBA Foundation – A Non Profit Public Charitable Trust, managing differently abled persons. H-Energy employees actively participated in this philanthropic initiative by buying the handmade products from MBA Foundation. Also on this Global Day the employees were given an opportunity to show case their creativity based on the theme “BEST OUT OF WASTE”. At H-Energy – Pune site office the World Environment Day was celebrated with an accent on “Sapling Plantation” by all site team members.
June 5, 2013
Like last year, the H-Energy team celebrated World Environment Day (WED) on Wednesday, 5th June 2013. As proposed by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), the theme for this year’s WED celebrations was ‘Think.Eat.Save’. The company planted in excess of 100 trees on this occasion.
Our Recent Activites
World Environment Day
June 5, 2014
June 5, 2013
Eye care camp
January 26, 2013
H-Energy Private Limited
H-Energy Gateway Private Limited
H-Energy East Coast Private Limited
H-Energy Pipeline Private Limited
H-Energy Gas Marketing Private Limited
Hircon International LLC
H-Energy Mideast DMCC
H-Energy Global Ltd
- Privacy & Policy
- Terms & Conditions
12th Floor, Knowledge Park,
Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076, India.
T: +91 22 2571 5100
F: +91 22 2576 3777
514, Dalamal Towers, 211 FPJ Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021,
T: +91 22 2287 6060
F: +91 22 2283 2010